As a traveler, I’m always looking for new places to explore. Often, that inspiration comes from friends, family, and fellow travelers. Reading stories, hearing about travels, and seeing photos from across the world, it’s easy to get swept away and wishing you could go somewhere…and, preferably immediately!
Time for a Giveaway Package
I thought it would be fun to inspire with a giveaway package of travel goodies…
So, with that said, Culture with Travel is launching a contest for someone to win a giveaway package of travel goodies including a Make The Most of Your Time on Earth guide from Rough Guides, a National Geographic Dawn to Dark photographs book, a travel notebook for notes or doodles, a portable USB charger for your tech gadgets, a Vapur water bottle, and a wallet with a NYC subway map print. This giveaway was not sponsored but consists of items any traveler could enjoy – whether at home or on the road.
Here’s a brief overview of the giveaway package:
- The Make The Most of Your Time on Earth guide from Rough Guides gives 1,000 ideas for unique adventures around the world! I’ve read through the guide, and believe it can inspire anyone to just travel!
- If anyone is an expert of beautiful and raw photography, it’s National Geographic! This particular book, National Geographic Dawn to Dark Photographs: The Magic of Light, captures the most compelling shots from professional photographers from dawn to sunset.
- The Walls Notebook is a different from other notebooks. This notebook comes with fun “urban” backgrounds to aspire any writer or artist. Whenever I travel, I love to carry a notebook to write down a few notes. Other travelers enjoy doodling or sketching, and this notebook is a fun way to do it!
- The Vapur Element (water) bottle is not only lightweight, but can be folded or flattened. I’ve personally used it for hiking, and love how it attaches to a backpack!
- The Griffin PowerBlock Dual Universal Charger is a handy USB charger that keep you connected. It can charge two USB devices at the same time, and is lightweight and portable!
- And, last but not least, is the NYC Subway Map Wallet. This slim, lightweight wallet is not only unique, but according to its designers, “adds a level of stealth that safeguards your valuables from theft. Mighty Wallets have actually evaded theft in real life situations through their uncommon stealthy design.”
Enter to Win the Giveaway Package
Please only enter through the official form (below), in order for your entry to get captured and counted accurately. Feel free to share about the giveaway with fellow travelers or anyone else who would enjoy it! We will randomly select a winner.
Guest write for the blog
If you already follow the blog, I really appreciate your support! Interested in contributing a guest blog post or being interviewed on culturewithtravel.com? I welcome guest post ideas, and would love to hear your story! Leave a comment or contact me directly!