Whether you’re a seasoned traveler, a part-time traveler (like I am), or beginning to explore, travel has something for everyone.
- Maybe you prefer guided tours where you stick with a group and explore historic sites and learn about a country’s culture together.
- Perhaps you can’t wait to travel solo, where you make your own schedule and meet new people along the way.
- Or maybe, you love the idea of an adventure where you push your physical boundaries through hiking, biking and other activities.
- And, then there’s luxury travel with all-inclusive resorts where you get pampered and you can kick back!
- What’s your preferred travel style? (for example: luxury or adventure)? Why?
- Describe your ideal trip and how your travel style fits into that. Got a pic?
- What advice would you share with someone who might be hesitant to explore different travel styles? #CultureTravChat
- Tell us about a time you really pampered yourself during travel. Got a pic? #CultureTravChat
- Have you ever strayed from your favorite travel style to explore a new one? What did you learn? #CultureTravChat
- Ever travel with limited access to electricity or clean water? What’d you enjoy about that trip? Got a pic? #CultureTravChat
- What do different travel styles teach us about ourselves? Do they influence our experiences?
JOIN THE CHAT:
1. Follow @nicolette_o on Twitter for chat announcements/questions.
2. Use #CultureTravChat in each tweet – so others can always read your tips!
3. Invite friends to join, and RT anything you personally find interesting.