Are you hoping for improvement in national or local politics? Want to take a stand on a national or world issue? Wish to create cultural awareness for your country?
Or, do you vow to eat more strawberries and chocolate? Party more, but drink less?
Hope to travel somewhere exciting? Have an urge to volunteer your time somewhere? Got a personal fitness goal (5K, 10K, getting off the couch…at all)? Would you like to learn something new (painting, photography, belly dancing, a new language, a new instrument)? Trying to be more adventurous (go skydiving, bungee jumping, climb a mountain, learn to fly a plane)?
1. Mention your first name at the beginning of the recording
2. Record a brief message in English (up to 30 seconds) of yourself talking about what you’d like most for 2014. Record from a phone or a computer.
For example, “Hi. I’m Nicolette. My wish for 2014 is to….learn about people’s deepest desires” – be it personal, cultural or political.
3. To submit your short video, email it to email@example.com
5. And please, let’s keep it PG (decent!). I hope the videos will be creative, fun, serious or funny, but also presentable to a broader audience!
6. Let’s make it global! In addition to having videos on the blog, I’d love to share them on YouTube. If you don’t mind having your video on YouTube, great! If you’d rather the video ONLY stay on the blog, that’s still great! Either way, please give your preference/consent over email.
7. Timeline: I’d love to get videos up by next week (and continuously upload them), so if you could submit them soon, that’d be ideal!
Feel free to email me with any questions or comments via firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy filming! And, thanks for contributing!